Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Critter contest Say cheese!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

Danielle Stout
      Participant

ABMoore22
      Participant

He is so cute. We want of these guys so bad. Eventually! Is he the only reptile you have?

Danielle Stout
        Participant

Yes! We had a leopard Gecko for years when he passed we decided to try something new

ABMoore22
          Participant

I understand that. We had hamsters and when they were gone I went back to reptiles, haha. How would you compare the care and handleablility of the beardie to the leo?

Danielle Stout
          Participant

So far he is easier to care for then our geckos were but I did a lot of studying on him and it was a year decision before we decided to get him

ABMoore22
          Participant

Good on you for doing your homework first! Im surprised to hear that he’s an easier keeper, I’d always assumed it’d be the other way around. Good to know. Im planning on getting one of these for my sons birthday in the future. Hes 9 now, I was thinking 11-13 birthday, once we move, have more room and are settled in. And gives me plenty of time to prepare.

Zoodulcis

He’s really young. Did you just get him this last week for Christmas?

Danielle Stout
        Participant

Yes we just picked him up Saturday

Zoodulcis

Good for you for taking the time to make an informed decision before acquiring him/her. I sure wish more people would do that. Is Scout eating well and settling in just fine?

Danielle Stout
          Participant

He is actually taking to his greens better than his bugs I can get him to eat maybe 5 Dubai in one setting

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});