Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Critter Contest

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Jkwonbaby1215
      Participant
      Critter Contest

This is my baby Onion when I first brought him home. He is the King of Camouflage!! He is now 8 months old and triple that size.

Zoodulcis

Onion looks like he is trying to become one with an onion blossom.  So cute.  But I do have to ask, as I always do with pets that have been given quirky names, why Onion?

Jkwonbaby1215
      Participant

I have to admit I’m kind of quirky myself and it was the first name that popped into my head. Plus my best friend has a beardie named cheese!!

The_Reptile_Life

Do you have any other photos of him? I’d love to get a better look.

Jkwonbaby1215
      Participant

Here’s my baby now. He likes stuffed animals. He’s around 8 months now.

Attachments:

The_Reptile_Life

A spiked beauty! I’ve always loved bearded dragons. Given his name, does he have any layers? Do you have any other pets that love crickets?

Jkwonbaby1215
          Participant

I feel his personality has many layers now that I think about it lol. And I am trying to save up for some new babies atm 😊

Zoodulcis

That second picture shows him much better.  The tiny ducky is adorable.  I tend to name my animals after greek gods and goddesses or constellations or mythical heroes.  I have a friend who is quite quirky and named his goat “Pig”.  That way he could say, “that’ll do Pig, that’ll do.”

What sort of supplements do you provide for Onion to dust his food with or gutload his crickets on?

Jkwonbaby1215
        Participant

I knoww he loves stuffed animals it’s adorable. He grew out of the ducky sadly so now he was a lil grey rabbit to cuddle. Greek names sound so cool

I thought of Onion’s name before I even got him it just felt right 😅?

And I dust his food in calcium and gutload the crickets with some fruits,greens,and wheat bread.

Zoodulcis

Funny how he is plainly attracted to soft objects.  They are all so individual, these beardies.  What brand of supplements do you currently prefer?

Viewing 6 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});