Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest!!!! Vote for Me Please!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

BiscuitMom19
      Participant
      Cricket Contest!!!! Vote for Me Please!!!

Introducing my baby, Biscuit. She loves walks on the beach, basking in the sun, enjoys kids (even my pesky 3 yr. old son, lol), likes looking out the window during car rides. Enjoys napping with her pink heart blanket. She loves superworms and apples. In the summer months she loves to spend time roaming around the house, she once escaped out of her tank (I was home, heard a bunch of commotion and when I looked she was on top of the mesh cover) she really wanted to get out! Biscuit is my 2.5 year old bearded dragon. She is the best pet I have ever had! I know I sound like a kid saying that (I’m 31 yrs. old btw), but I just love her!!!! I hope you all like her enough to vote for her so she can get free crickets for a year. I would appreciate the savings. She is a big girl as you can see she doesn’t miss any meals 😉 Thank you all!!!

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

She’s definitely getting vitamin D there! Where’s this beach at? Hopefully the water isn’t too cold for her.

BiscuitMom19
        Participant

Hi, its Myrtle Beach South Carolina.

Zoodulcis

She is a regular little sea serpent! What made you decide to get a beardie in the first place?

BiscuitMom19
        Participant

Not sure what sparked my interest in these lovely creatures, but I did more research on them and watched many videos on how interesting they were. I wanted one that was an adult as they are larger, eat mostly veggies (however, Biscuit does not, she prefers more insects). I lucked up with Biscuit. I purchased her when she was 2 yrs old and she use to be a classroom pet.

Zoodulcis

Well isn’t she the spoiled one! Since she goes after insects more than veggies, I assume that you gut load and dust all of her food offerings to provide the nutrients that she would otherwise get. What do you use?

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});