Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest – Kai The Dragon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Mckayla Wood
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – Kai The Dragon

I had to repost because the photo didn’t show up for some reason, This is Kai
      Kai is his very own little cute superstar. He is very photogenic, sweet, and has quite the funny personality! Most importantly he loves his crickets and roaches 😍 check out his Tik Tok @ Kaiserthedragon for more content about him ☺️ I made a couple funny videos 😂

Zoodulcis

What a cute face! He looks like a real character. How long have you had him?

Mckayla Wood
        Participant

I have had him for only about 2 and a half weeks! I rescued him from Craiglist but he is such a sweet patient boy ☺️ I definitely got lucky with him!

Zoodulcis

And he got lucky with you!! It’s sad that people can’t always take care of their animals long term, but it happens, especially in these difficult times. Good for you, deciding on a rescue. So what moved you to look for a relinquished beardie on Craigslist? If I may ask.

Mckayla Wood
          Participant

Yes unfortunately the owner had to go to college, but fortunately for me I got him! Rescuing animals and giving them the proper care and love has always been my personal passion. I have rescued hamsters, rats, mice, fish, and now I’m moving onto reptiles 😀

I started going onto Craiglist to find certain animals needing to be rehomed and even needing to be taken out of neglectful situations. Kai’s situation wasn’t the worst but it also wasn’t the best. He had a ripped out nail from the carpet they had him on, trauma on the tip of his tail, and wasn’t the healthiest diet wise due to what he was being fed and what his temps were. He seems much more active and happier now that things are fixed 🙂

I actually just got back from the vet yesterday and thankfully he is nice and healthy!

Kai Mcarthur
      Participant

DUDE! My name is Kai Too!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});