Topics Forums Bearded Dragons CRICKET CONTEST BUDDY CHANGING THE CHANNEL

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

John D Mason
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST  BUDDY CHANGING THE CHANNEL

BUDDY IS A LEATHER BACK BEARDED DRAGON LOVES TV, CATS, SUPER WORMS AND YES!! CRICKETS. GROWING FAST

John D Mason
      Participant

AS YOU CAN SEE HE HAS GROWN MORE. HE HAS COMPLETELY SHED EXCEPT FOR BODY. JUST SHOWING GROWTH IN THE LAST 2 TO 3 WEEKS SINCE HE WAS SURFING THE CHANNELS ON THE TV. LOL

Zoodulcis

He looks great! And he really is growing fast. In order to win plenty of crickets for this growing boy, get your friends and family to log on and give you a critter gold. Last month’s winner had over 30 Golds, but a previous month’s winner only had a dozen or so. You just never know, so it’s worth a try.

John D Mason
        Participant

I just saw that. I was able to figure it out this morning. Can you delete a post? I posted Buddy changing channels and it didn’t pick up photo. If possible plz delete it for me or let me know how. thanks. That way it isn’t just setting out there blank. I appreciate it. Hope you have a great weekend. I just think it is fun to show growth and learn more. You really helped me last month. There isn’t anyone that can beat cricket prices even with loss, at Critter Depot. I get 1k 1/3in crickets and 1k super worms. I don’t think it will last the month. lol He is in that growth stage where he is up an inch or more a week. Shedding most of the time. I think 5 months more and he will slow down a bit. that would put him pretty darn big. I need to get a bigger basking site and considering larger than 40 gallon tank. Gotta save up and if you have any company I might look for home made basking. finished wood or Maybe even carpet. IDK. Have a good day!!

Zoodulcis

I can see Buddy changing channels just fine, so I think the picture did load. Consolidate all of your friend’s critter golds on that one post only in order to get the best results for the contest.

John D Mason
        Participant

If you click on Home you will see a blue screen. says buddy changing channels but for some reason it didn’t load so I did it again. sorry to bother you

Zoodulcis

I have sent your concern on to the boss. Hopefully he will be able to assist with this. I just provide animal husbandry expertise. We’ll get this sorted out for you, never fear.

John D Mason
        Participant

Oh ok. I appreciate that. I did go around and credit others and compliment what I thought was cool with there beards. There are a lot of great people out there trying to raise these awesome animals. 🙂 Just make sure he deletes the one without pic. haha

John D Mason
        Participant

Just fyi you cant sign up reg and log in. My mom and cousin tried. I posted on fb only 50 and they are all frustrated with the critter Depot. So there is really no point in asking friends and family to sign up because it isn’t working. Just thought I would let you know.

Zoodulcis

Thanks for the kind words! Very appreciated. Normally I close out my Critter Depot connection so that I can work on my murder mystery series all afternoon about a US Fish and Wildlife Special Agent working undercover. But today I left it open and saw your comments to other forum members. I think creating community whenever we can is both a sacred calling and a privilege, and I am proud to be a part of this whenever I can. I hope you are able to meet lots of like-minded souls, and maybe even some folks in your vicinity. Now that would be a Happy New Year, IMHO.

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});