Topics Forums Lizards Cricket contest April 2021

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

Trisha Atwell
      Participant
      Cricket contest April 2021

“My bowl is almost empty!!” I could really use s7those crickets….we got 2 little hungry mouths to feed! Lola – Our Leopard Gecko & Draco – Our bearded Dragon!!! It would only let me post one picture of our leopard gecko so I’m going to have to do another post with a picture of Draco.. but I am only submitting my entry once for this month!! Hope everybody has a blessed day

Zoodulcis

A really lovely little gecko.

The best way to win the contest is to get lots of people to give critter golds to one submission only. Multiple submissions don’t really help. So tell all your friends to go online and vote for one of your guys. If you want me to delete a particular image so folks are directed to one only, please let me know.

ABMoore22
        Participant

Im confused. This is an awesome gecko, but how is there an April winner announced yet? I thought they announced it at the end on the month and there’s 2 winning photos. lol. Just wondering if theres a glitch again or if im missing something.

Zoodulcis

Howdy, there is no April winner at this point, only at the end of the month. There is only one winner. Critter golds do not accumulate to one person with multiple pictures, but rather to one single submission. Does that help with the confusion?

ABMoore22
          Participant

Yeah, the title of this thread, and another by this participant, just says Cricket Contest April 2021 lol Made me think critterfam had announced this as the winning participant, until i re-read it and realized they just added the month they posted it in the title. Sorry.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});