Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Cricket contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

zeaboo
      Participant
      Cricket contest

This is my baby leopard geckos tank.Her name is Lizo and she is 4 weeks old.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by zeaboo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by zeaboo. Reason: Forgot photo
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by zeaboo. Reason: Forgot photo

zeaboo
      Participant

Can ou give me any advice on my set up

Zoodulcis

From this picture, it looks pretty awesome. I assume the lights are UVB?

zeaboo
          Participant

Yes they are.

ABMoore22
        Participant

I does look pretty good! The only thing i may change is move the water to a corner so they can move around and have a tiny bit more room.

If you dont already (i think you do, i see bulbs and meter) make sure your basking site in the 80s-90s, humidity around 30-40%, cool side around 75-80, warm side 90-95. (mine likes 93-94) People say they dont need UV, but mine REALLY benefited from it. And dont forget to dust their food in calcium without d3 and a vitamin/mineral with d3. Calcium every feeding and vitamin/mineral about once a week. You can tweak that later. Some people use calcium with d3 but ive heard of that leading to d3 overdoses. The channel named ‘Leopard Gecko” is great for ANY info you’d like. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpdBIibjN9cdNm6qRLb0cpw

zeaboo
          Participant

Thank you muck for the advise because this is my first leopard gecko.

ABMoore22
          Participant

You’re very welcome. For a new owner, I’d say you’re doing awesome. Check out that YouTube channel for sure. I’d say she knows just about all there is to know about great leo care. And if you ever have any questions at all, ask away. No question is a dumb one, except those you don’t ask!

Zoodulcis

AB knows good websites and youtube links, so I endorse her recommendation. And yeah, your setup seems awesome. Good thing you covered up the sand, because that can cause impaction over time.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thank you. I love the internet because you can teach yourself anything if you really wanted to. I keep tabs on the sites I know have actual good info and share those whenever I can. This site has quickly become a favorite.

ChickenMann123
      Participant

Where is Lizo at?

zeaboo
        Participant

She’s in her rock hide

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});