Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 5 Favorite

am8606
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Caesar is a 3 year old male bearded dragon. He loves to ride in the car. His favorite spot is front and center in the dash or in the rear window. He likes to see where we are going and where we’ve been. Show us some critter gold love. You see that belly? We need some feeder insects. 🙂

ABMoore22
      Participant

Wow, so beautiful. Is he a Citrus Tiger? I know Leopard Gecko Morphs, been learning Beardie Morphs for a little while. so just being nosy to see if im right. haha 🙂 Ill add some votes for him.

am8606
        Participant

Im not sure what his morph is. We bought him from a petco. They had him in a tank they were simply calling “fancy”. He really grew into this beautiful color after about 6 months. Thanks for showing our contest entry some critter gold love. 🙂

ChickenMann123
          Participant

I once found a baby bearded dragon on one of the shelves in Petco just roaming around outside of her cage. I caught her and brought her to the checkout desk and told them.

am8606
          Participant

Smh. I appreciate petco for making bearded dragons accessible to the public, but some of these Petcos dont take the best care of the animals in their care.

ABMoore22
          Participant

I agree. Most pet shops dont. And they dont know as much as they should about the animals. Ive literally had to help other people get all the correct stuff for their new leopard geckos because the employees were trying to sell them things thatd kill them. Like SUPER high heat lamps/etc.

Zoodulcis

You can say again!

ABMoore22
          Participant

Ah, yeah they sell beardies and leos as just ‘fancy’. No matter what they are. i got a high yellow leo the same way. well, he looks like a citrus tiger! lol

Zoodulcis

Looks like he has a bit of a black beard going on. I hope he doesn’t suffer from road rage!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});