Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket Contest

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 29 Favorite

ChickenMann123
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is my 2 week Checkers(Girl);a Plymouth Rock, entering for the Cricket Contest. Thank you, have a great day!

Attachments:

ChickenMann123
      Participant

I am sorry but I accidentially uploaded this one twice, my mistake 🙁

Zoodulcis

I used to have a large flock of that breed. They are real characters. Just the one for now?

ChickenMann123
        Participant

We actually have two of the Barred Plymouth Rock, one male(Chess) and one female(Checkers). Both as cute as can be, but very skiddish. Chess will often scurry behind Checkers when a human approaches them.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by ChickenMann123. Reason: Poor Grammar

AMEC
          Participant

Relatable, I used to have some chickens and they would run and run and run while my family and I would have to chase them around the entire yard eventually we had to lure them into the coop with Mealworms. Good Luck with the contest!

ChickenMan08
      Participant

Ayyyy! That is the most cutest thing I have ever seen. I mean I would take that Chick instead of a Dog!!! SOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by ChickenMan08. Reason: No reason

@RedLizard@
      Participant

Beautiful Lines of Symmetry! What a beautiful chick! I used to have some but they passed.

ABMoore22
      Participant

So cute. We used to keep Ameraucana chicken’s, they have such beautiful eggs. Chickens can be very sweet and affectionate, if you spend a lot of time with them.

ChickenMann123
        Participant

Yeah chickens are amazing! Beautiful creatures, but messy at points in time especially as they get bigger!

Susanna
        Participant

Dont Ameraucana’s lay blue eggs?

ChickenMann123
          Participant

Pretty sure they do

ABMoore22
          Participant

They sure do. We used to sell our eggs because we couldnt eat them all, people kept thinking our eggs were bad, until we explained it to them. lol.

ChickenMann123
          Participant

Lol, I had boughten some Quail eggs with my one of my relatives before to see how they would taste. She had cooked them and I would only take a bite once I had seen my relative eat a bite. She would give me the strangest of looks.

Participant

I don’t know why but I am finding everyone a bit sus(Including you), like the person with Snorlax the Bearded Dragon. I mean you had 26 points and then you went up 3 in like 5 minutes. Very SUSS!

ChickenMann123
        Participant

Lol, 1 vote came from Checkers, the chicken on the post, and the other came from Chess, her brother. The other came from some other very nice person on the forum 😉 These chicks are very smart! Be Careful while you sleep… 🙂 they might cuddle up in your shoulder in the middle of the night

Viewing 6 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});