• Author
    Posts 6 Favorite

StormChance
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Leopard the frog hopped on Rexs back.

StormChance
      Participant

Can a Admin delete one of my topic. I did it again.

Zoodulcis

Will delete extra topic. This picture is adorable, although the beardie looks a little skeptical about how this will all end. 🙄

StormChance
          Participant

he’s dead

Zoodulcis

Who is!!? The little frog or the beardie?

StormChance
          Participant

The beardy. He had advanced yellow fungus disease. More than likely from the previous owner that we rescued him.from. The vet said Chances husbandry was spot on. Killed me to see my boys heart so broken.

Zoodulcis

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I know how fond he was of that little guy. What a shame that he had an incurable disease that didn’t respond to good husbandry. Will Chance get a new beardie soon, or does he need to wait and get over the loss of this one?

StormChance
          Participant

He wants another one. I think we need to find a good breeder and he will need to save his money for a bit.

Zoodulcis

Very wise. There are some very good breeders out there that forum members recommend highly. But he should have a phone conversation with anyone he wished to buy from, not just email. You can tell a lot about their standards of care when you converse with them live that doesn’t always come through in cyberspace.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});