Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

inventors
      Participant
      Cricket Contest:

This is Drago!  He was adopted in November as my Pre-K classroom’s pet!  He has been a great addition to our classroom!  It has been amazing watching him grow!  In the few short months that we have had him he has double in length!  He gets measured once a week and we have gotten to give him a few baths!  The class thought it was hilarious when he pooped in his bath!!  The class loves it when he sheds and we get a chance to look at his skin under our microscope!  The class will build him mazes out of the blocks in our classroom and we will let him run around the maze.  We will put a cricket or two in with him to give him something to hunt for.  We are always amazed at how well he can jump!  The kids like to call this his happy face.  “Look!  He’s smiling!”

Attachments:

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

I feel like I can hear Drago’s might roar through the picture!

Thanks for adopting such a wonderful pet, and for being a responsible and caring owner.  I’m sure those curious kids are having a wonderful watching him grow.

inventors
        Participant

LOL!  Now that’s all I can hear when I look at him!

inventors
      Participant

Here is another picture of Drago. This is the first time we’ve seen him shed his face like this! He is now 13 1/2 inches long!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by inventors.
Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});