Topics Forums Chameleons CRICKET CONTEST :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 26 Favorite

Hillary
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST :)

Hello!
      My name is Olive! I am a spunky veiled chameleon. I LOVE to be outside on a hanging plant where my human cant see me…. I hide pretty well. I like to show my true colors when No one is watching. I wish my human would get me something other than syperworms to eat . I BELIEVE she likes to see my face squish up after eating that squirmy disgusting bug. Hopefully she can get me crickets to devour! I suppose I can share than with my beardie sister too. 😉

Zoodulcis

Awesome photo! Olive seems like a fun girl. Have you had her since she was a baby?

Hillary
        Participant

Hello! Thank you! Yes she is about two years old this summer. She typically has the dont bother me attitude haha… This picture was taken last year
        It was a beautiful sunny day and she was lovin it….
        I had to wave at her to get both eyes looking my way.
        Lol.

Zoodulcis

Watch the Birdie!!! Is your beardie a bit more social?

Hillary
          Participant

Well im trying to get her to be she is very unpredictable. Kind of flighty.
          I have had her for about 8 months but she is about a year and a half old. Lol when i have her out too long or if shes uncomfortable while Im holding her she tends to jump out of my hands or off of the bed and run from me. Its a daily task to get her to be comfortable with me. Lol its working just taking a little time

Hillary
          Participant

This is Ruby! I found her like this when i woke up Hahah her feet are just dangling. I guess she was sleeping this way. 😂

Zoodulcis

Seems like you have some sociolization challenges ahead. But in the end I know it will be worth it. Which came first, the beardie or the chameleon?

Hillary
          Participant

Jess absolutely! Thank you!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});