Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

Angela Rutledge
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hi, I am Charlie. Don’t I have a great smile? My mommy loves me because I am sweet and smart. I just took abode with my new family last week.
      I used to eat dubias, but have found I really like crickets. I enjoy chasing them around my terrarium, turning my head to the side, smiling and chomping down
      on a surprised cricket. They all have scared, desperate looks on their faces when they see this smile on my face. I sure could use an extra 500 cricket victims a month.
      I would make me even happier than I already am.

Zoodulcis

Sounds like a very dramatic chase scene! How old are you now Charlie?

Angela Rutledge
        Participant

I am almost 5 months old

Zoodulcis

Were you a lockdown pet?

Angela Rutledge
          Participant

Do you mean a latch key pet? I probably was! I came from a breeder around Los Angeles.

Zoodulcis

Haha…no I meant a pet acquired as a response to the owner being all alone in the house because of Covid.

Angela Rutledge
          Participant

OH, haha! No! My mom has 3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 of us beardies. She works as a nurse, so
          has never been able to stay home because of COVID. She has been around lots of patients with COVID
          and hopes she doesn’t bring it home to me or my sisters and brothers.

Zoodulcis

Oh my gosh…my hat is off to her and she has my sincere appreciation for her work in this terrible time. There is some evidence that people can transmit COVID to their dogs and cats. Beardies appear to be safe at this point. Her concern is valid.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});