Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 2 Favorite

Mudfossil Gaia
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Greetings from the Dragon Clan! This is our newest Dragon, Puff The Bearded Dragon! Someone gave him away, and being the Dragon Clan, we were happy to give him a new home! I’ve been having loads of fun seeing all the crazy things people do with their beardies, and will be posting many pictures of the fun things we craft up for Puff!
      SO HAPPY WE FOUND THIS SITE! CHEERS!

Zoodulcis

That is a great picture!! He is sittin’ on top of the world for sure. How many others do you have?

Mudfossil Gaia
        Participant

He’s our only one, but my Dad had them when I was young, so I’ve always loved them! He’s been a real joy so far, that’s for sure! And it’s super cute how he loves to ride on mom’s head, lol! Being in Arizona we will be able to take him out with us for most of the year, and he’s still real young, so he’s going to make a great travel companion when he’s grown up!

Zoodulcis

Should be no problem taking him for a walk outside today, as I understand it. Lovely 80 degrees here in Colorado today, but I’m guessing it’s going to be a lot warmer there. He should enjoy it!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});