Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

ldanig
      Participant
      Cricket contest

Gilbert give you all kisses. Or mlems ♥️❤️

Zoodulcis

That is too cute for words. I think it is my favorite for this month. How old is Gilbert?

ldanig
        Participant

Gilbert is 3 almost 4, and an absolute love. He wants to be out with our daughter all the time, I swear sometimes he does things likethis just so we go and get him out. Lol

Zoodulcis

I think his nefarious strategy for attention is brilliant! Is he your one and only reptile pet?

ldanig
          Participant

Oh goodness no, lol. Gil has many scaled and slimy siblings along with some shelled and hairy ones. In total we have around 25 pets. “His” dog being a fave, he likes to climb through his hair.

Zoodulcis

OMG, you have a zoo! I bet that keeps you busy.

ldanig
          Participant

Lol yea, about an hour in the am and another in evening. But we love them! I was just giggling tho as I have the uromaxtyx bugs this am, I think you are breeding the bugs smarter, they realized if they sit on the uris they can’t get eaten.😂

ABMoore22
      Participant

Oh my gosh. He is so cute. Our Veiled will only come out of we have a hornworm to offer. Then he loves us. haha

ldanig
        Participant

He would spend all his time out of his cage if he could, he loves to climb all over. His girlfriend (who sadly just passed away) hated humans, I was attacked every time she was fed.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});