Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 11 Favorite

saranspringstead
      Participant

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Such a magnificent pose! Looks like he’s been around the block a few times. How long have you had him? Did you get him from any specific breeder?

saranspringstead
        Participant

My kids actually got him for a Christmas gift from my sister! He was meant to be theirs, but he’s actually mine now! I never thought I would bond with a beardie this much! He is around 4 months old, and is a beautiful citrus color. He’s been growing and shedding like crazy (we just upgraded to a huge Zen habitat), so it’s hard to get a good picture of his color! We live in Florida, and he literally does go around the block with us on walks! He is also best friends with one of our dogs. They greet each other every morning!

Zoodulcis

OK, that gives new meaning to being around the block several times!

I wish I had a dollar for every time a forum member said they got the beardie for a child, or a relative did, and having NO idea how personable and charming they are, and the adults quickly found they wondered why it took them so long to acquire one of these wonderful pets!

If you have the time and opportunity to post a picture of a ‘beardie walk,’ please feel free to do so.

saranspringstead
        Participant

Here is a better picture! He has his muscle shirt on (shedding), but you can see his beautiful color in this one!

Zoodulcis

Rex is a handsome fella. Is he your first beardie?

saranspringstead
        Participant

Thank you! He is! We have fallen in love with him. We never knew we could bond with a beardie so much!

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});