Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts 5 Favorite

Jessica
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hey, my name’s Fig. Sometimes mom likes to call me figgy pudding — super embarrassing. Anyways, I LOVE me some crickets. 2020 was a bust but maybe you can make my 2021 better with a years supply of those tasty hoppy things!

ABMoore22
      Participant

What a cutie! This is a Super Snow (Mack Snow) Morph, right? Love how focused that look is on her/his face. lol

Jessica
        Participant

Thank you! I think he’s adorable but I might be partial lol. Yeah, he’s a Mack Snow. He had that face because he knew the good stuff was coming (wax worm)

ABMoore22
          Participant

Ooh yeah, they loove those. Have you tried Hornworms yet? Those are favorites (even more than wax worms, if you can believe it) for my leopard gecko and chameleon.

Jessica
          Participant

No, I havent! I’m still new to being a leopard gecko mom. I don’t know about all the goodies haha. I’ll add it to my shopping list! How many of those can he be fed?

ABMoore22
          Participant

They grow SUPER fast, before you know it theyll be too big to feed your little guy. Just keep that in mind. Amount depends on how big you let your hornworms grow to. If you let it grow to the size of a wax worm, count it as one bug. I let mine get about as big as my Leopard Gecko can eat (width of insect as big, but no bigger, than space between leopard geckos eyes) and count them as 2 bugs because theyre so chunky.

I feed my Gecko 8-10 bugs a day and skip one day a week since hes about 9 months old, i think. There’s a youtube channel called Leopard Gecko that has great info. https://www.youtube.com/user/leopardgeckotalk

Zoodulcis

Gorgeous Morph. Any signs of neurological problems or does he seem just perfectly normal?

Jessica
          Participant

Thank you! I haven’t noticed any issues. Totally normal sassy boy 🙂

Jessica
          Participant

Thank you for the information! I’ve been watching videos all day haha.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Awesome. I always recommend her videos to anyone looking into Leo’s or new to them. So far, I havent heard her say one misleading, incorrect or bad advice yet. Anything specific youre looking for search in the search bar on her channel and she probably has a video on it. If not, you can always ask it here and quickly get an answer. Glad it helped.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});