Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest – Dec 2021 Winner!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 26 Favorite

CaperJ
      Participant
      Cricket Contest – Dec 2021 Winner!

Rocky really loves his mealworms and super worms!
      We’re going through some tough times and I have lots of reptiles to feed this would really help out. Please everyone like this and help me win the free feeders. I will be sharing with lots of friends so hopefully this post will get lots of likes. I’m trying to give him a healthier diet. Thank you!

Zoodulcis

I gave a critter gold and it looks like you may be the month’s winner so far, although of course that can change. What other reptiles do you currently possess?

CaperJ
        Participant

Thank you so much I really appreciate it! I have 2 bearded dragons, 2 geckos, and 1 anole. Also, I usually give some bugs to the neighbors for their gecko and beardie. I usually have an easy time with feeding but lately it’s been a struggle trying to find money to get the bugs. This really helps out a lot. Hopefully no one comes up late and beats me. I will try and get a couple pictures of the other lizards when I get home!thank you!

CaperJ
        Participant

I believe I won right?! If I did, do you know when I’ll get the free cricket codes?? Thank you

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Congratulations, Rocky! You’re going to be one plump beardie this year, because you just won a year supply of free feeders! Keep an eye out for an email, because this will contain a coupon code that you can use to redeem your buggies! Thanks for sharing!

StormChance
        Participant

I rally thot that I was going to win. how did you get so much gold critters like in one day?

Amber
          Participant

Chance Gamble, I was wondering the same thing.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});