Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Kaylea Ostrander
      Participant
      Cricket contest

When they are so little a normal harness wont fit… you make one… and if it happens to look like the most adorable Jean jacket that’s just a plus!!

Zoodulcis

Very resourceful. Looks like the two of you are enjoying a sunny day somewhere. How old is your little dude?

Kaylea Ostrander
        Participant

He is currently 7 months.

Zoodulcis

It won’t be too long before he will fit into a standard harness, should you so choose. Did you buy them as siblings from a breeder or hatch them yourself?

Kaylea Ostrander
          Participant

Noo they arnt actually siblings… leo is from here in Michigan. Letto is from selmers lizards in New York and Rango was a mystery box dragon from phantom dragons in California.

Zoodulcis

Ah ha, I see. But tell me, what is a mystery box dragon?

Kaylea Ostrander
          Participant

Some breeders have them. They hold back in this case 10 of the top from each clutch… when you order a mystery box you have no idea what the color or sex is and you are not allowed to make requests. I was definitely not disappointed
          The attached pic is my Rango mango (:

Zoodulcis

Now that is really interesting. Antique auctions do something similar. I think you scored big time. Were you nervous about who you might get?

Kaylea Ostrander
          Participant

I was more excited then anything. I knew that no matter what came Phantom Dragons produces amazing babies so I would not be disappointed. And I was very much right… hes the only one that gives kisses back.

Zoodulcis

That’s quite an endorsement! We have a post started about recommending amazing dragon breeders. If you get a chance, perhaps you could post something there to give other folks a heads-up that these guys are superior and very conscientious in their breeding practices.

So cute that he gives you kisses!

Kaylea Ostrander
          Participant

That’s a great idea! Because I could only fine like 2 or 3 people who had also gotten one although they’ve done quite a few mystery box rounds. But the few I did find also had nothing but good things to say either!

Zoodulcis

Nothing like giving credit where credit is due!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});