Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

marie hartter
      Participant
      Cricket contest

This is Buddy the chameleon with his buddy, Logan. Whenever Logan takes Buddy out of his habitat, Buddy heads for the head! He loves it up there.

Zoodulcis

And Buddy goes to the head of the class 🤣 Buddy looks pretty young. Did you acquire him recently?

marie hartter
        Participant

Yes. We got him about three months ago. He was very small then! This picture is probably six weeks old.

Zoodulcis

He seems very well socialized. What made you decide on this sort of pet? Had you always wanted one?

marie hartter
          Participant

My 11 year old grandson had wanted a chameleon for some time, but before getting Buddy, we had almost decided on a ball python instead because I’ve wanted one for so long and Logan likes snakes. After thinking on it we chose the chameleon. I’m super happy that we did.

ABMoore22
      Participant

He is so cute. He seems like he enjoys being handled, would you agree? Im close to getting a Jackson Chameleon and Ive read that it depends on each individual Cham more than breed. He looks like hes on a mission though!

marie hartter
        Participant

He does seem to like being handled. He’s pretty mellow and sweet.

ABMoore22
          Participant

Thats good to hear. The one we’re about to get comes up to the glass (i will switch him to screened cage im building once i buy him) when he see’s us and watches our every move. Is that something yours does? Just curious if that’s a sign of handleability or not and thanks for your info.

marie hartter
          Participant

Yes, Buddy does like to people watch.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});