Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Marshallee Williams
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

The Queen dressed up as Peter Pan for Halloween this year! She looked perfect as always!

Zoodulcis

Oh now that is rich! What is that thing on her head?

Marshallee Williams
        Participant

An acorn app ahah

Marshallee Williams
          Participant

Hat** oops

Zoodulcis

It’s adorable and very color coordinated. How old is the Queen?

Marshallee Williams
          Participant

Not exactly sure, I got her as an adult so around five years old, I believe.

Zoodulcis

How long have you had her? And that is an unusual looking acorn, at least to me in the Rocky Mountain west. What part of the country do you live in?

Marshallee Williams
          Participant

Since June of this year and East Smokey Mountains.

Zoodulcis

Ah, I have very little eastern US botany knowledge. So is this little lovely an out-of-school, bored kids and Covid pet, or have you wanted one for quite some time?

Marshallee Williams
          Participant

No, I’ve grew up with the knowledge of how to care for many different species of frogs and loved them since very young. I took her in for her safety, but I wouldn’t of done so if I wasn’t confident I could take care of her properly. And you might not want to assume something like that, (Not meaning to seem rude here at all! Just thought that might come off as offensive phrased like that.) I never went to public school since I was homeschooled anyway, haha.

ABMoore22
          Participant

A lot of people have gotten pets recently. Most you see on here right now were purchased due to people being home more and kids wanting them. Its a pretty common question to receive about pets right now. But I understand your meaning. I love the blank look on this Toads face. Reminds me of one you’d see in a cartoon for some reason.

Zoodulcis

Yes, as AB mentioned at least 1/2 of the forum members on this site with pets of all kinds have new pets, some that they have wanted for a long time but couldn’t fit into an office-commuting lifestyle, and some whose own children and online students need something to do during lockdown, both for a learning experience and for entertainment. It’s good to know that you have extensive amphibian keeping knowledge and I hope you will feel free to share tips and help to answer questions from newbies in the future.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});