Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ABMoore22 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Posts 1 Favorite
    Robin Bouchard
    Participant
    Cricket Contest

Cricket Contest: my Lady Ted

ABMoore22
    Participant

She is so cute. How would you rate her ease of care? I was wanting one, but I read online that they often require vet care and only live for a year or two. Obviously theyd require certain humidity and heat, but thats easy to maintain. Just wondering on how the health is on these guys.

Robin Bouchard
      Participant

Hi there!! Although expensive she’s been a thrill to work with and have in my life…
      I have three chameleons and a plethora of other animals and by far the most amazing has been the chameleons. They each have incredible personalities
      Do a ton of research as they can become sick easily without proper care. But yes with the right husbandry there is nothing like it.
      I’ve been hand feeding and holding them ( when they are accepting) since day one! And it shows hope this helps and happy chameleon-omg 🙂

ABMoore22
        Participant

Thanks for the info. Makes me feel a little better about getting one in the fututre. Im really big on giving the best care possible and go out of my way to make enclosures as natural as possible, so i think i may be an possible owner for one in the future!

Zoodulcis

So pretty. How old is she now?