• Author
    Posts Favorite

Robin Bouchard
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Cricket Contest: my Lady Ted

BM22
      Participant

She is so cute. How would you rate her ease of care? I was wanting one, but I read online that they often require vet care and only live for a year or two. Obviously theyd require certain humidity and heat, but thats easy to maintain. Just wondering on how the health is on these guys.

Robin Bouchard
        Participant

Hi there!! Although expensive she’s been a thrill to work with and have in my life…
        I have three chameleons and a plethora of other animals and by far the most amazing has been the chameleons. They each have incredible personalities
        Do a ton of research as they can become sick easily without proper care. But yes with the right husbandry there is nothing like it.
        I’ve been hand feeding and holding them ( when they are accepting) since day one! And it shows hope this helps and happy chameleon-omg 🙂

BM22
          Participant

Thanks for the info. Makes me feel a little better about getting one in the fututre. Im really big on giving the best care possible and go out of my way to make enclosures as natural as possible, so i think i may be an possible owner for one in the future!

ABMoore22
          Participant

I wanted to thank you for the insight you provided me, gave me what i needed to take the next step. We ended up getting a veiled chameleon as a birthday gift for my finace. So far, he is beginning to reach for our hands to climb on during feeding. Next step is willingly coming out to explore things with us. (he doesnt like the camera so he’s starting to puff up his neck, otherwise he’s very relaxed). Have a great holiday!

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

So pretty. How old is she now?

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});