Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Elizabeth Kopp
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

My daughter got her first Pacman Frog! He would love some crickets as that seems to be his favorite and they don’t sell them near us! Please help her win some free crickets that would be greatly appreciated! Have an awesome day!

Zoodulcis

They don’t sell crickets near you? Bummer!! Critter Depot might be able to help you with that, whether you win or not.

Congratulations on her first Pacman frog. Was he a gift, or did she earn the money to purchase him and his habitat? What does she think of him so far?

To win the crickets, have all your friends log onto this site and give you a critter gold.

Elizabeth Kopp
        Participant

She saved her money and after her birthday she had enough so purchased her own pacman frog and everything she needed. The only bummer is the closest pet store is almost an hour away so I’ve been looking into purchasing crickets online, which is how I came across your website. She loves him already and couldn’t wait to get her own pet. Watching him eat is definitely the best part. Thanks for the link. Hopefully we can get some friends to help her get some critter gold!

Lisa
          Participant

I think it’s cool she’s so into her frog. Hopefully this pic shows up of your frog. Love, grandma

Zoodulcis

I think it’s awesome when kids work so hard to acquire a pet. I think it makes the whole experience more meaningful. Good luck with getting all those critter golds! And if she has husbandry questions, she can refer to that pacman care guide available on this site (the main site and not the forum). If she still has questions, they can always be posted here on the forum and I generally will get to them within 24 hours.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});