Topics Forums Everything Else CRICKET CONTEST

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Fletch
      Participant
      CRICKET CONTEST

Hi Friends and Critters!

This is Puppy “Trans Rights” Babie-Dog a 7 month old Leachianus that loves crickets and roaches in addition to their fruit diet. They also have a three-legged brother Bearded Dragon named Niblet who is an insect eating fiend! I use insects to feed my animals and enrich my organic soils with their dirt. Having a year’s worth of crickets would help make my critters the happiest and help put my mind at ease knowing my babies are well fed from feeders at Critter Farm! Thank you for your gold from Puppy and Niblet!

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Beautiful creature. I love the camo eyes!! I’m not clear on the association with Trans Rights. Do these two reptiles, Puppy and Niblet, belong to an advocacy non-profit?

Fletch
        Participant

Thank you! Leachies have the greatest colors–I can’t believe how many different patterns one can have! I’m an artist and plan on making art of Puppy to monetarily support myself and other trans people. Lizards are cute and approachable and having Puppy’s middle name be “trans rights” attracts the attention of other trans people, people curious about trans rights, and our allies. I think it’s silly, sweet, and makes me giggle! Here’s a bonus Puppy at 7 months this August!

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

That’s a brilliant idea! I’m picturing Puppy blending into a background that makes it challenging to truly find his outline, sort of like Bev Doolittle with the paint horses in a winter forest. But you may have a much different vision. What is your medium and what designs were you contemplating?

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});