Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Michael
      Participant
      Cricket Contest.

Hello, My name is Ares. Im a ambilobe chameleon. Today was a good day me my family got to chow down on some Silkies. There my Fav snack. I like hanging out with my pops bobin my head at all the ladies. Fill free to pop in to say hello.

Zoodulcis

Howdy Ares, what sort of ladies are you bobbing your head at? Two footed or four footed?

Michael
        Participant

lol, 4 footed with a pink hue :D.

Zoodulcis

Ah I see…and just how many of these lovelies are there?

Michael
          Participant

Sorry for the late response, I got super busy. My buddy has a few different Chams. We where visiting him that day.
          I got some new pictures to share.

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

He’s so beautiful. Will he be making whoopie with any of your friend’s lovely ladies?

Michael
          Participant

I don’t think so. He has his males to use for that. As soon as the C-19 lock down gets better we will start looking for another male. These guys are awesome. I do wish Ares liked to eat Dubia’s. I cant get him to eat them. Ive tried only feeding them. I feel bad after a few days I don’t see him eating any.

D P Boscia
          Participant

Get him the red runner roaches if you can. They are more lively and attractive to chams.
          I don’t think mine can tell the dubias are alive!
          If you hold the dubias by tweezers and feed 1 by 1 they move more.

My Jackson’s love the BSFL, dessert only, high in protein and calcium, and the actual BSF. I hold the flies by one wing and they snatch them right out of my fingers. (Even our free range anoles will take the flies from my fingers!)

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});