Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Genavieve C Dawson
      Participant
      Cricket Contest!

Charlie: “Diary Log 1: Hi I am nearly 8 months old, love any insect I can chase and hunt down, and like to follow my human lizard mom and human lizard family around like a little puppy dog or a cat! I love to cuddle in my human lizard mom’s hair and sleep there for hours, shhh I’m invisible there! Human lizard grandma gave me a log recently and I love jumping off it onto my rock! My human lizard auntie smells and tastes nice! I lick her a lot and love to cuddle her, she is super gentle with me. Human lizard grandma spoils me rotten and I couldn’t be happier! P.S. I LOVE CRICKETS!”

Zoodulcis

Charlie, sorry to peek at your diary, but I just couldn’t help it! Sounds like you have an awesome family. Are you an only pet? Or are there other lucky critters in your household?

Genavieve C Dawson
        Participant

Charlie; friendly new human! I am an only pet for now, actually I’m an emotional support animal to my lovely human lizard family! And I love to greet new humans when my human lizard mom takes me on walks so hi! *licks friendly new human*

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});