Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Amanda Baldy
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is Spyro. Got him about a month ago and he’s became a huge part of my life. Don’t let his grumpy look fool you, he is a sweetheart and he loves to cuddle. He loves his crickets and his greens❤️

Zoodulcis

He’s a cutey. Is he a lockdown buddy?

Amanda Baldy
        Participant

Thank you 🙂 Yes we got him during this lockdown that way it gave us time to spend with him 🙂 He most definitely is spoiled lol.

Zoodulcis

Smart move, because spending lots of time with a young beardie at this age will pay dividends in socialization and friendliness in the long run. Had you been thinking about this purchase for a while, or was it more spontaneous?

Amanda Baldy
          Participant

My brother had one growing up and I’ve wanted one for awhile and I figured there’s no better time then now. Lol

Zoodulcis

Truly, what better time!! Where did you gt him?

Amanda Baldy
          Participant

I previously ordered from a breeder out of Texas but they kept my money and never sent me my beardie. So we went to our local pet store and got one.

Zoodulcis

Oi!! That is plainly fraud. Would you mind posting on this site, under the thread on this site, about reputable breeders, in factual and non-judgmental language, your experience with this breeder? Sometimes knowing NOT who to buy from is just as important as knowing who to buy from. For instance, a very happy leopard gecko owner would recommend over and over a particular breeder, and cannot say enough about how appropriate the shipping was, a reasonable value for the money, but also, the animal’s welfare was carefully considered in transit. Perhaps that was not so with this beardie breeder. If you get a chance others may benefit from your description of your experience.

Amanda Baldy
          Participant

I would be happy too let ppl know to not buy from them. Let me see if I can figure out how to post it.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});