Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Ana
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is Starburst this little thing is very super active non stop running around it’s cage like someone is going to hurt it. We really don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl yet we still have to figure out that once it becomes a little bigger but as of now we don’t know. It’s very comfortable letting us touch and hold it as much as we can with no problem. But it looks very high maintenance in this picture like it’s better then everyone else lol, we also love this little thing even though it’s little right now, new addition to the family though my son loves it.

Ana
      Participant

Here is another picture of Starburst, enjoy!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Ana.

Zoodulcis

Starburst looks super young! Was he/she a lockdown acquisition? If so, you are far from alone!

Daily handling at this age is not a bad thing at all, as long as it’s not for too long each time. 20 minutes at this age is best for now. You can easily bump it up to 30 minutes in a couple of months.

Ana
        Participant

Starburst is very young I’m not sure how old it is and we bought it from a store. When I come home I go say hi and hold it for a couple minutes and put it back in their habitat everyday so it can get use to us handling it for course.

Zoodulcis

An excellent way to accustom your beardie. Consistency and frequency. So was he/she a lockdown pet?

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});