Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Stephanie perez
      Participant
      Cricket contest

My cute little butterfly agama so sweet he is

Zoodulcis

He is very alert. Is he able to be handled?

Stephanie perez
        Participant

Yes he is really sweet I just got him on Friday he likes to be held

Zoodulcis

Where did you get him, if I may ask, and what made you decide on this particular reptile pet?

Stephanie perez
          Participant

I was looking for exotic pet reptiles I ordered the butterfly agama because they get a little big but not too big I also bought emerald swift and a beardie but this one is super cute with a cute personality! I love them all

Zoodulcis

Wow, you went all in!! Was this a coronavirus lockdown effort? Or planned long before?

Stephanie perez
          Participant

This is our emerald swift❤️❤️

Stephanie perez
          Participant

It was something we wanted but being locked down push us quicker to do it 😂😂 we have 4 children so whats is better to keep us all entertained then to have awesome reptiles around 😍

Zoodulcis

I was curious because so many new forum members have pets they acquired in the last 3 months. They are great for children to learn biology lessons and to learn responsibility for their care. Do the kids help out much?

Stephanie perez
          Participant

Yes they love reptiles/ animals and they young I have 5 year old 4 year old a 2 year old and a 2 month old my oldest tries.

Zoodulcis

That’s awesome! Good to get them started young.

Just a quick reminder that they should wash their hands each time after handling any reptiles. Not for coronavirus, but because many, many reptiles shed salmonella bacteria. Most reptiles are resistant, and therefor asymptomatic and you don’t know they have it, but this disease can be quite serious for small children. And with the otherwise disease challenges floating around these days…

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});