Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

reinex
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hi, this is sally she’s the friendliest lizard you’ll meet. She likes head rubs and usually falls asleep when you rub her head. She’ll loved some crickets 👀❤️

Zoodulcis

Sally is gorgeous. What a fun pet. How old is she?

Oliver Serafin
        Participant

I think she’s 1yrs old

Noah
          Participant

Awww she looks soo gorgeous

reinex
        Participant

She’s 1 1/2 yrs old ! And thank you.

Zoodulcis

Is she your first and only chameleon?

reinex
          Participant

Yes, it’s my first but for sure not my last! I love my experience with Sally so far.

Zoodulcis

They can be slightly addicting. Where did you get her and how long have you had her?

reinex
          Participant

I’ve gotten her from my local pet store she looked so lonely and it was a really spontaneous moment getting her, I’ve had her for a little more than a month. So far she’s loved us and we love her 🥰 here’s a pic of her right now

Zoodulcis

It seems like a nice enclosure set-up and she seems happy. Do you take her out for some ‘people’ time every day?

reinex
          Participant

Thank you. No, I rather not mess with her like that the only time I get to hold her is if she climbs on my hand on her own.

Zoodulcis

That’s very sensitive of you, respecting her wishes. It helps keep the animal’s stress much lower and extend life. Does she volunteer to be handled a couple of times per week or so?

reinex
          Participant

At least 2 times a week I’ll say, but usually when she allows us to grab her and we try putting her back in her cage couple minutes later she doesn’t want to go back which I find cute but I don’t wanna have her out too much.

Zoodulcis

That is adorable. Does she try to cling to you like “no, not that, anything but that” or something similar?

reinex
          Participant

Yes! She just turns back around in my hand and stays there & doesn’t wanna get off.

Zoodulcis

Oh what a little Klingon! It must be hard to resist the urge to give in. It would be for me. Best proof available that she loves her time with you. It almost sounds like she is truly ready for greater physical contact with you, for longer and more often.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});