Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

nixi
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

I have resorted to getting your attention this way since no one will respond to my mom. My mom ordered crickets from you because the first time I bought some months ago they came packaged in a blue stretchy bag with lots of room and cardboard and all were alive. Thinking this would be the case again we ordered more except this time I bought 1000 not 500 and you sent them in this absolutely pathetically small container that was smaller than a pint of ice cream. It arrived with less then 100 alive so you sent a new order except this time you sent it in the same exact pathetically small container except you only put 500 crickets inside instead of the 1000 I ordered and since the container was so small only 385 arrived alive. Im pissed because I payed for 1000 and yet I have not even received 500 crickets alive. Plus you have not responded to my moms email asking for another set of crickets to be sent to me. I want to know why you put them in such a small container when 6 months ago they came in a large stretchy material bag?????

Zoodulcis

Greetings,

I am the moderator and company zoologist and not in any way responsible for shipping. It did copy and paste your concerns into an email that I then sent directly to management. I wanted to make sure your complaint did not get overlooked.

nixi
        Participant

thank you so much! Company zoologist dont they just have bugs lol?

Zoodulcis

Hi Nixi, I hope your concerns have been addressed by management.

As the company zoologist I consult with forum members who have reptile and amphibian husbandry issues and need a bit of advice. It is not medical advice that is more properly addressed by a veterinarian, but issues such as general health, nutrition, lighting, behavior and so forth. I also write the species guides for the website.

That is why questions about customer service details are not handled by myself. It is definitely best to negotiate those concerns through the customer care link.

nixi
        Participant

Seriously you ask a question and then dont even care to respond????

CritterDepot
          Keymaster

Nixi, this correspondence would work much better through our support email (contact@thecritterdepot.com). At this point, I’m not sure which of our customs is your mom, and without that information, I’m not able to see what she ordered, and I’m not able to see what we had sent her. If you’d prefer to resolve this here, we’re happy to accommodate. But we’d need your mom’s order ID number, and email. But keep in mind, this is a public forum, and you’ll be sharing that information with all of this site’s visitors.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

I’m sorry to hear this, Nixi. We use the blue bags as insulation for winter shipments, and stop using them around mid-March when temps begin to warm up. The containers are used for small crickets. What size did your mom order? This conversation sounds familiar, I believe we reshipped what she had requested. But please provide us more details on her order, and what size crickets she ordered.

nixi
        Participant

yes you reshipped and my mom ended up getting 500 adults for my brothers bearded dragon but the issue is that I payed to have my crickets on the same order, and with my reshipment you only sent me another batch of 500 crickets when I payed for 1000 and you sent them in the exact same small container so only 385 of the 500 arrived alive and yes I counted each one. I got the 1/8 th inch crickets

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});