Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Brandi Chank
      Participant
      Cricket contest

Meet kitty kat rio! Yes his name is kitty kat lol my 4yr old insisted that we name him kitty kat lol and my husband wanted rio so his name is kitty kat rio! And kitty kat love love loves crickets!πŸ’ž

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Brandi Chank. Reason: Couldn't see his face in photo!

Zoodulcis

An interesting compromise. Memorable and not run of the mill. How old is Rio?

Brandi Chank
        Participant

I’m not sure my husband is a household mover and this lady he was moving didn’t want him anymore and gave him to us but we do not know how old he is!

Zoodulcis

At a guess, I’d say he is over 2 years old. Is he friendly and easy to handle?

Brandi Chank
          Participant

Yes he is I’m scared to pick him up lol but my husband picks him up he is a little scared it seems when he picks him up but he doesn’t bite just tries to run up his arm..I talk to him all the time though he looks like he is listening to me😁…..here is a full body shotπŸ˜‰

Zoodulcis

Sometimes these things just take a bit of time. The former owner may have encouraged him to race up her arm and perch on her shoulder, so that is Rio’s expectation. Patience will pay off, I’m sure of it!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});