Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Madison
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is Kevin the Bearded Dragon. He loves to dramatically stare out the window in his free time. Hi s favorite insect is crickets and he would love to win a year supply of them!

Zoodulcis

Kevin does look pretty focused. He seems to be begging to out into that big world out there. Does he ever get to go outside, or is he a strictly indoor dragon?

Madison
        Participant

He gets outside all of the time, unfortunately we couldn’t go out that day because it was storming. One of his favorite things is taking warm baths outside in the sun!

Madison
        Participant

Here’s Kevin and I soaking up some sun! He loves to climb inside shirts and blankets whenever he gets the chance!

Zoodulcis

Oh nice!! That is some serious bonding. I can see why he was complaining about the stay indoors mandate on that stormy day. Hopefully he has been able to do some basking since your first post. A bit of sun can lift everyone’s spirits. Is he your only pet?

Madison
          Participant

He is not my only pet, I also have 2 dogs. One is a German Shepherd and the other is a Carolina dog/shepherd mix!

Zoodulcis

But he is your only reptile. What made you decide to get a beardie?

Madison
          Participant

Well my dad had one when I was about 3 years old and since then I’ve always wanted one, I finally had the resources and research prepared to get one this year! I’m also just in love reptiles in general I think they’re the coolest!

Zoodulcis

Reptiles are extremely interesting and downright fascinating. I had lots of them when I was a kid, and my cousin grew up to be herpetologist, so perhaps there was a reptile loving gene in our family! What is the best thing about Kevin that you had found so far?

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});