Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Amanda Stauffer
      Participant
      Cricket contest

Princess Peach enjoys chasing her food more than it being handed to her

Zoodulcis

And so she should or she would get fat! Smart girl and I bet watching her hunt hugely entertaining. Does she go after 5-6 at once?

Amanda Stauffer
        Participant

Don’t let those leaves fool you 😅 she’s chonky and will eat whatever she can get her paws on. I actually have her on a “diet” and as much as I hate keeping crickets (for smell and pinworms), the vet said variety is good so I try to order them a few times a year. I have quite a few leos.

Zoodulcis

I noticed her tail seemed more than just a bit of pleasingly plump. It’s so hard not to spoil them, because feeding them and watching them eat is super fun and very emotionally satisfying. More veggies in her diet now?

Amanda Stauffer
          Participant

Haha I wish it was that easy, no just less feeders and different types. She’ll be with me for two years in four days from now! I’m not sure of her hatch date or type bc the breeder never got back to me, but she has a wonderful personality (despite the fact she bit the vet 😅). She doesn’t drag her tail or seem to be in any distress and has lost weight. Thankfully she rejects food during breeding season most days. I try to stay away from super worms (morio worms?) as much as possible for her. I do bring her out to roam, but she finds hiding places then and just lies about like a bum. Her favorite is my hood or piles of clothing 🤣

Zoodulcis

Sounds like your on the right track with the diet. Everyone is having trouble with weight gain these days, what with staying home and comfort eating!
          🤔

Amanda Stauffer
          Participant

🤣 good news for her then. I’ll just tell her the rest of the world is getting bigger for her!

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});