Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Jaydin D
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Pancake is a female 6month rescue bearded dragon. She is missing most of her toes on one foot. She loves playing fortnight with me, and just hanging out. Her favorite food is raspberries. Pancake is our first beardie and is the perfect buddy. Thank you for voting for us. ❤️🦎

Melissa Bradley
      Participant

Jaydin, she’s so pretty! Can’t believe she’s grown so much. Miss seeing her and you!

Stella B
        Participant

Hi JJ! Pancake is so cute 🙂

Patrick
      Participant

What’s up, Pancake!

Beth Ellis
      Participant

JJ,

Look how big she has gotten in just a few months. It looks like you’re taking really good care of her. I hope you win!!

Zoodulcis

She looks pretty happy. Can you share a story about her rescue and the loss of her toes? You seem to have a ton of supportive friends that must already know the tale, but other forum members may not and I am always interested!

Jaydin D
          Participant

Pancake lost her toes when her cage was getting cleaned at the pet store. She almost lost her whole foot, but the vet was able to save it. Once she was healed they couldn’t sell her and she went up for rescue. We wanted to rescue instead of buying and it was the best decision. She is so social, loves hanging out on the keyboard watching fortnight. Thank you for the vote, she’s a piggy. ❤️ 🐷🦎

Zoodulcis

Good for you! I have a real crank about big box pet stores. Their animals are almost never well-cared for. I’m glad you were able to get her for free, since that provides Pancake with a better home and discourages the selling of live animals if it isn’t profitable. I cringe every time someone says they ‘rescued’ a pet from a big box store by purchasing a suffering specimen. Free is a win win for you and the pet and a loss for the store. Wooo Hooooo!!

owen d spencer
      Participant

Hi pancake, your soooooo cute, don’t worry about your Toes, you have Lots more XD, PS…its fortnite, not fortnight.

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});