Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Eggyoke
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

And heres Ren! He’s my first rescue and bearded dragon! Very energetic and great at taking pictures. Ren was given to me by a friend of a friend who simply didn’t have the time for him, after a got him we made some changes to his habit(better temperatures and an increased diet) now he’s plump and full of personality.

Zoodulcis

Lucky Ren! Is that the inside of his enclosure or is that picture from somewhere outside?

Eggyoke
        Participant

It’s outside, he loves to go sit in the sun.

Zoodulcis

He looks pretty dang happy. Also, how long did his recovery take to get him to where he is now? More plump, that is!

Eggyoke
          Participant

He wasn’t in too bad of shape when we got him, but he really started getting more plump and energetic around two months of having him.

Zoodulcis

Good to know in case another forum member asks. With so many people staying home, the pet trade is exploding, along with rescues. Some urban dog and cat shelters are almost out of pets for adoption!! If a forum member finds themselves with a skinny rescue when a pet owner loses a job and can no longer afford those expensive crickets, yours truly here would like to be able to advise them. I will ask them to be patient, get their beardie vet checked and expect to see a plump and totally healthy creature in about 60 days.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});