Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Modeseado
      Participant

Zoodulcis

I spy with my little eye….how old is this vigilant chammy and what is his\her name?

Modeseado
        Participant

His name is Dax and he’s about 5-6 months old. He loves to chase his crickets I noticed vs placed in his feeder cup. Good boy!

Zoodulcis

Dax is great. Are you a Deep Space Nine fan? And watching them catch their crickets is so much more entertaining when they go after them as opposed to snarfing them from a dish. What made you decide to get a chameleon?

Modeseado
          Participant

No, but I have seen the shows. It was either that or Godzilla🤣

I’ve had a Veiled and Jackson before long ago. Wanted a Panther for a while now. He’s still young so he’s not going far down his cage and the crickets are. Some free and some in the cup so I can make sure he’s getting his fill 👍🏻

Zoodulcis

I’m guessing from your response that you have seen the TV series, but are not a fan. Bummer, I am. How many crickets per week and what do you gut load them with?

Modeseado
          Participant

Oh I watched the entire series but that was long ago. Sad that the actor Oto passed😢
          I’m a Picard fan! 😍

I feed Dax lots of crickets in morning, some end up dead on bottom next day. Maybe 10 ish, but I also feed him Dubias too. Healthy mix for all of them.

Viewing 1 reply thread

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});