Topics Forums Chameleons Cricket Contest

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Modeseado 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Posts 4 Favorite
    Modeseado
    Participant
    Zoodulcis

I spy with my little eye….how old is this vigilant chammy and what is his\her name?

Modeseado
      Participant

His name is Dax and hes about 5-6 months old. He loves to chase his crickets I noticed vs placed in his feeder cup. Good boy!

Zoodulcis

Dax is great. Are you a Deep Space Nine fan? And watching them catch their crickets is so much more entertaining when they go after them as opposed to snarfing them from a dish. What made you decide to get a chameleon?

Modeseado
        Participant

No, but I have seen the shows. It was either that or Godzilla不

Ive had a Veiled and Jackson before long ago. Wanted a Panther for a while now. Hes still young so hes not going far down his cage and the crickets are. Some free and some in the cup so I can make sure hes getting his fill

Zoodulcis

I’m guessing from your response that you have seen the TV series, but are not a fan. Bummer, I am. How many crickets per week and what do you gut load them with?

Modeseado
        Participant

Oh I watched the entire series but that was long ago. Sad that the actor Oto passed
        Im a Picard fan!

I feed Dax lots of crickets in morning, some end up dead on bottom next day. Maybe 10 ish, but I also feed him Dubias too. Healthy mix for all of them.