Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Jessica
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hey there! I’m Jessica, & this beautiful carrot-balancing boy is Roman, otherwise known as “Crunchy Boi”! We’re new to the CritterFam 🙂 I adopted Roman when he was smaller than my thumb! When he was little, he refused to eat, so I had to syringe feed him until he ate regularly on his own. He is 3 years old, as round as a pancake, & as snuggly as ever!! He loves taking baths, munchin’ down salads, and just being a part of the family. He loves to sleep on your chest, and he truly enjoys watching TV. After every poop, he gets the ZOOMIES! He’s the most amazing little creature & is so very loved!

Attachments:

Zoodulcis

Welcome to Critter Fam! Crunchy Boi looks like he’s balancing a tiny Cheetoh. What a bright-eyed dude. When he was really little and not eating, what formula did you use to feed him by syringe?

Jessica
        Participant

At first, I would blend fruits/veggies into a liquid with calcium powder! But then I read that you could buy organic baby food and use that!! After doing both for about a month, he found his appetite and started to eat small supers/hornworms! The rest is history 🙂

Zoodulcis

That is very good to know, especially about the organic baby food. So simple!

So funny that he zooms after a good poop. I guess he just feels lighter than air!

Is he an only lizard/only pet?

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});