Topics Forums Everything Else Cricket Contest

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Pieces78
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Hi everyone my name is shelia I am very shy and spend most of my time hiding in my castle. I love crickets roaches and recently pinky mice. My castle says free hugs ! So if your on my lists of love come on in!!!

Zoodulcis

I think I’ll pass on the free hugs, but thanks anyway. Do you handle Shelia very much or does she flick hairs?

Pieces78
        Participant

She very seldom flicks hairs only 1 time and that was when I first brought her home I’d love to handle the beast but she never comes out the castle when I’m awake

Zoodulcis

What a sleepy head! How old is she and how long have you had her?

Pieces78
        Participant

She is older than 6 months and less then a year lol. She’s young still and we think she is molting

Zoodulcis

Yes and you will probably have her in your life for quite some time. My best friend’s tarantula is 20 years old and still going strong! How many crickets does she eat each week?

Pieces78
        Participant

For her she eats 3 to 4 times a week and mitch eats 2xs a day as far as crickets go. They consume a ton! Lol

Zoodulcis

Yes I can see how free crickets would be a good thing. Get your friends to go to this post and give you a critter gold. Or the post for Mitch, but not both. Get as many golds as you can on one post only in order to be in the best possible position to win. You should probably choose which one for them and ask them to support either Mitch or Shelia in their cricket quest.

Viewing 4 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});