Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts Favorite

Pieces78
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

When mitch isnt eating he enjoys basking and soaking up well needed energies from his crystal while laying a top mama’s aloe plant.

Zoodulcis

He doe seem to enjoy those crystals. So why do you include those in this habitat? I assume there is a health benefit.

Pieces78
        Participant

I don’t think there is any health benefits except for a lot of positive vibes. He likes them because they stat cool and helps him cool off. I just think they look neat

Zoodulcis

That’s good to know that he enjoys them for coolness. I would never have guessed. They do look cool. I personally always prefer really decorative habitats for my creatures. They are a pleasure to observe. That’s why when forum members have asked about the use of paper towels for the bottom of a terrarium, I always advise that they are perfectly fine, and preferable for some folks with super busy lifestyles who want to keep the bottom clean. But inside I cringe, thinking “Oh yuck, who wants to look at their pet cavorting on stained paper towels.” I have an artistic bent, and that white towel thing grosses me out. I like the idea of the crystals, though, and perhaps they even catch the light in interesting ways.

Is that Feline Pine in the bottom of Mitch’s enclosure?

Pieces78
        Participant

Its actually alfalfa substrate, he is the chillest lizard I have ever seen lol. I am an artist myself and need to look at things that are pleasing to the eye. Thank you for your kind words

Zoodulcis

Ah, another artist. Very nice. Have you had other beardies?

Pieces78
        Participant

This is my first one, I normally keep frogs..

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});