Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Celeste 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Posts 3 Favorite
    Celeste
    Participant
    Cricket Contest

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This is my beardie, Helio! He goes through crickets like a beast and I hope to win so this wizard lizard can be a happy boy :)</p>

Zoodulcis

Helio looks all ready for Halloween.  His costume is wizard, simply brill, as they say in the UK.  How old is he?

Celeste
      Participant

He is almost a year old! We adopted him in January 🙂 Thank you, I appreciate it!

Zoodulcis

Well he certainly is a fashionista. When you say adopt, is that a figure of speech or is he a rescue?

Celeste
        Participant

I got him from the pet store, so technically I adopted him lol

Zoodulcis

What made you decide to get a beardie?

Celeste
        Participant

Well I always wanted one and my boyfriend has experience with smaller animals/reptiles so we decided to get him! We raised him really well and is a sweet old chunky boy 🙂

Zoodulcis

Good for you not jumping in blind to reptile ownership. Plainly you are doing the right things. What products do you use to assure his nutrition? Repti-cal, Flukers, homemade gutload like the one we offer the recipe to in this blog, or other?

Celeste
        Participant

Thank you! I always do research before taking care of or getting a pet! We mostly use Flukers.