Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Sammie
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Some new additions to our family 🥰 I know free crickets for 1 yr would help out tremendously!

Zoodulcis

Are they going after the crickets on your phone?  If so, what a hoot, but how frustrating for them.  How many do you have now after the hatch?

Sammie
      Participant

This was our girls 1st time ever and from her 1st clutch we had 16 fertile eggs. Also my 1st time ever incubating bearded dragon eggs and an homemade incubator at that and we had 4 eggs survive. Yes they were going after the Beatles on my phone . I actually have a video of it and it was hilarious no worries after getting my phone back they were fed 😁

Zoodulcis

I don’t suppose you would be able to post a link to that video here, would you?  I bet it is insanely hilarious.  So you now have 6 beardies in all (momma, pappa, 4 chillins), is that correct?

Sammie
      Participant

Well sure I wld love to! But I’m not sure I know how.. do I just upload it the same way I do with a picture? Also you are correct, we now have Fred, Wilma, Bam, Pebbles, Rocks and Crusher 🥰 even tho we aren’t sure of the sexes just yet we figured we could change the names around if need be 😁 lol

Zoodulcis

Great names!  Not sure how to upload a video, since I haven’t done it myself.  Go ahead and just try it the usual way as if for a photo and we will see what happens.  It may take a few tries.

Sammie
        Participant

I was able to upload the video but unfortunately it will make you download to watch it =/

Sammie
      Participant

Hopefully this works. I trimmed the video down to only like 10 seconds and then saved with a lower resolution!

Zoodulcis

That really is hilarious. I bet it gives forum readers some ideas for cheap entertainment, as long as the beardies don’t accidentally make international calls!

Sammie
        Participant

For sure, once I realized they were opening my pictures I had to put a stop to it 🤣

Sammie
        Participant

Do you know how I can go about trying to get more votes??

Zoodulcis

For more votes, ask all of your friends to log on and give you a critter gold.  Each visitor, even me, can only assign one each.

Sammie
        Participant

You said log on, so does that mean they have to have an account? I don’t know anybody else who has an account or if anyone would actually make one 😒 but ok thank you!🙃

Zoodulcis

Start by asking friends to see if they can just go to the site and give you a critter gold with registering.  I know in order to participate in the forum itself, they have to register and then log in each time, but that may not be true for the critter gold.  Ask a friend or two with some spare internet time on their hands to do this for you and see how it goes.

Sammie
        Participant

Alrighty will do thank you

Viewing 9 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});