Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 31 Favorite

Rbrown25
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is Char. He is such a hoot. He loves his harness so he can go pancake in the sun. Our boys wanted him to play soccer with them. Instead he decided to sit handsome on the ball.

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Looks like he’s ready to get fitness class started!  Any signs of brumation?  Or do you still have good temps in your neck of the woods?

Rbrown25
        Participant

We are in Texas and still in the high 80s. What happens during brumation? Isn’t it where they go to sleep? We have only had him 2 months so I’m still learning.

Lol fitness class. I guess he is started dragon yoga. The kids were trying to get him to play soccer with them. Maybe when he gets a little bigger.

Zoodulcis

I think Char made an excellent call on the posing, and not playing soccer.  He looks young, is he?

Rbrown25
        Participant

I’m going to say he is about 5 months. We got him in July and Petsmart said he was about 3 months. So yeah he is still a baby.

Zoodulcis

He has the really sweet face of a young beardie.  Do you have any other reptiles or is he an only herp child?

Rbrown25
        Participant

He is our only one right now. My sister has a chameleon. We really like her as well. Want to see how this one goes before we expand.

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});