Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

riznstr85
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Vote for Jack Sparrow. He adores his broccoli, but once those crickets jump in he goes crazy!

Zoodulcis

He loves his broccoli so much that he is trying to match it as a sleepy fashion statement, it seems.  Very cute shot.  Jack seems to be saving up his energy for those crickets.  How old is he?

riznstr85
        Participant

He will be a year in March :). His personality is just incredible.

riznstr85
      Participant

He will be a year in March 🙂

Zoodulcis

Still a wee lad, yet already a personality!  Is he your only beardie?

Zoodulcis

Gee, I wonder why you named the younger one Cheeto 😉  Cheeto looks like he is saying, “Ah come on, seriously, another picture!”  They are all fine-looking beardies.  What got you started in the beardie keeping business?

riznstr85
        Participant

That’s probably exactly what she is saying. I have leopard geckos and every time I would check them out in the stores the personalities of the beardies were adorable. I was looking online to see what stuff I could find for the geckos and saw Thor, who needed a safe home and I fell in love. I ended up getting Jack for my birthday and the adoption of Thor went through not long after. The reptile convention is where Cheeto stole my heart :). How about you?

Zoodulcis

I am in-between reptiles at the moment. I am traveling overseas and already have enough pets and livestock to be taken care of at home by house sitters to give the said sitters fits and give me nightmares that my animals are not being properly attended to, which, so far, they are.  In fact, I am currently replying to your post from the west coast of Ireland.  Next year however, a nice bright morph like Cheeto is in my future.  Got any good breeders who ship to Colorado you can refer me to?

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});