Topics Forums Frogs – Pixies, Pacmans, & More! Cricket contest (:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

yasmina16
      Participant
      Cricket contest (:

Hey, so this is the super active Bufo, my pacman frog 🐸. He’s so dope. He sits in his hole all day, blinks & croaks like unexpectedly! Another cool thing is when he decides to leaves his old hole ( bottom left ), it’s because he took a poop in it 💩 cool huh ? He also eats dirt when he misses his food. He also has the cutest wrinkled butt lol. But yeah, Bufo & my other animals like Smokey & Banana, would greatly appreciate free crickets for a year (:

Zoodulcis

My earlier comment didn’t seem to get posted so here is another response.  He is a very pretty and chill dude, and he seems smart not to try to rest in his impromptu toilet/bed until it’s cleaned for him.  After that, does he to back to his old holes?

yasmina16
        Participant

Ha yeah, once i clean it he’ll go back

Zoodulcis

I guess that keeps your janitorial services in demand.  How many crickets can he consume in one feeding?

yasmina16
        Participant

Never kept track with how many he can eat. I usually throw in about seven & by the end of the day they’re gone. However he can eat three peach fuzzies so based on that, im sure he can eat A LOT of crickets

Zoodulcis

How often do you feed the peach fuzzies?

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});