Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

Sallyann32
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

Groot loves going shopping for food

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Sallyann32.

Zoodulcis

He is plainly in the car, but the question is, do you take him into the store?  If so, I bet he get lots of compliments.  Besides crickets, what kind of groceries does he prefer?

Sallyann32
      Participant

I do take him into stores. Groot is always a special guest at Walmart especially for the kids. He loves to shop for strawberries and his veggies.

Zoodulcis

That is very kind of you to do that.  I’m sure the kids are pretty thrilled.  Some of the parents too!  Beardies do seem to love their strawberries.  What sort of veggies does he prefer?

motherofdragons
      Participant

My daughter takes her dragons to tops all the time, her dragons love shopping too and our friend that works there always gives her free fruit.

Sallyann32
        Participant

Groot loves his Spring Mix over his fruits. The people who had him previous didnt give him fruits that often so were still trying to figure out our favs

Zoodulcis

Fruits are delicious yet generally empty calories, so the spring mix is better for him anyway.  A lot of owners feed fruit in order to get their beardies to eat plenty of calcium supplement powder, which sticks nicely to the juicy fruit bits.  Is that what you do?

Sallyann32
        Participant

No I sprinkle right on his spring mix and he eats it or I dust his crickets with the calcium so hes getting his calcium either way. Hes good about taking it off his greens though

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});