Topics Forums Leopard Geckos Cricket Contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 3 Favorite

Rachel Padgett
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

<p style=”text-align: center;”>This is Mr. Jack! He is entering for the second time 😉 He is a fighter! We rescused him from one of our local pet stores. He was only 3.5 grams when i brought him home. He was so tiny and malnutrictioned. He opened mouthed breathed so i took him to the vet. The vet was SHOCKED! They could not even get blood from him because it would kill him. The vet pretty much prepared me for him to die. For him not to make it because she thought he had MBD. We bought every powder and liquid supplement thats on the market. He made a full recovery and is now a year and a half old! He is so sweet and loving! He loves to snuggle right under your neck. He also likes to get on your shoulder and sit like a parrot. He is so full of life! When you call his name he just perks right up and looks right at you like “what i didnt do anything” lol He LOVES his crickets! He is so spioled that he gets tweezer fed! But he is SOOOOO worth it! He desirves the world!</p>

Zoodulcis

Are these before and after shots of the same gecko?  If so, what an unbelievable transformation.  Could you tell us a little more about the supplements used to achieve this miraculous turn-around?

Rachel Padgett
      Participant

That is before and after! 😍 We used reptiboost and liquid vitamin and calcium. We use the powder calcium with d3 in his tank.

Zoodulcis

Thanks for the info on Reptiboost.  You say you put powder in his tank.  Does it go on his crickets or is it just free choice?

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});