Topics Forums Bearded Dragons Cricket Contest

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 4 Favorite

DobieMom
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

One of our new babies…Skull Crusher. We had Stuffy for about 8 years…even with all our critters (inside & on the farm), the boys’ rooms were ‘empty’, so they each got a new beardie. This one, belongs to my oldest (10 1/2 yrs) & is super sweet…anytime he sees me, he dives off his favorite perch & stands on his hind legs, trying to ‘climb’ the glass…he knows who buys the crickets (as much as they make my skin crawl) & thinks I should feed him every time I pass the doorway!!

Zoodulcis

He does look rather expectant.  Nice of him to pose for the camera.  But the name….Skull Crusher, seriously?  Did your son have anything to do with choosing that name (well duh)? 😉

DobieMom
      Participant

Yes…big “How to train your dragon” fans!! We had a Toothless, & Meatlug too!! 😂😂😂

Zoodulcis

Isn’t the music score from that movie the very best in many years!  No wonder the last winner of the Olympics in Freestyle dressage preferred that music instead of classical in an earlier competition.  Valegro, her mount, seemed to resonate with it too.  If you have Dobies, and other critters, there is just something about that score that appeals to all of us souls that gravitate in that direction.  Does your son listen to that sound track from How To… over and over?  I know that I do, occasionally.  It just seems so heroic and inspiring.

DobieMom
      Participant

Yes it is!! Haven’t been a big fan of animated

movie soundtracks since the original lion king. Hopefully they are improving 🤔

Savannah125
      Participant

Awwwww. The baby bearded dragon is so cute!!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});