Topics Forums Crested Geckos Cricket Contest

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts 11 Favorite

TheCrestedGecko
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is my Crested Gecko. The morph of my Crested Gecko is lily white. The breeder I bought this crested gecko from did not know the exact age, but he did say it was a couple of years old. My crested gecko loves to eat crickets and by winning this competition, it will greatly help me to feed this crested gecko and other lizards I currently own.

Attachments:

CritterDepot
      Keymaster

Wow, this is a beautiful morph! Very ghostly lol. Have you cared for him/her for a while? Or are you a new pet parent? What type of habitat do you have him/her in?

TheCrestedGecko
        Participant

I have cared for him for a few months now. I am not a new pet parent, but this is my first crested gecko I have. He is currently in a 20 gallon terrarium and I used Reptisoil as the substrate. I also added branches and plants in the enclosure for him to climb on.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Wow. Never seen this morph before. Thanks for adding it to the mental catalog. Lol. I love the natural plants. On Amazon I found some bendable branches that aren’t real but lizards this size love them. They’re soft and you can bend the any way you’d like.

TheCrestedGecko
        Participant

Yeah, I like to use natural plants for my terrarium because it adds to the aesthetic of the terrarium, but sometimes it can be quite a hassle due to the maintenance needed for live plants. For my future pets, I will probably get artifical plants rather than live plants because the maintenance for live plants is almost more than the maintenance needed for the pet, so next time, I will get artificial plants.

ABMoore22
          Participant

I get it. I always do bioactive for all mine. The only thing not real are a few of the bendable branches. Lol.

BallPython27
      Participant

I love the morph of your crested gecko. The morph of my crested gecko is flame.

princearthum
        Participant

I love the natural plants. On Amazon I found some bendable branches that aren’t real but lizards this size love them. They’re soft and you can bend the any way you’d like.
        buy google 5 star reviews

Viewing 3 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});