Posts 2 Favorite

kiss2sendusoff
      Participant
      Cricket Contest

This is my happy Argentine Tegu, Freya.

ABMoore22
      Participant

Wow, beautiful.

Seems like she isn’t super stressed by the camera, tail isn’t raised or stiff looking. She herself is raised, but she’s not about to smack ya lol. Very pretty. How did you set up her enclosure? I love natural ones but everyone has their own capabilities and likes.

kiss2sendusoff
        Participant

I’m unable to upload the photo because the file is too big. I will upload another one soon.

kiss2sendusoff
      Participant

Thank you! This is what the enclosure looks like when it’s not torn up 😂 Freya likes to throw the logs and hides around. I use an 8 ft x 4 ft grow tent.

ABMoore22
        Participant

The size for pic uploads aren’t very big here. I found that cropping them usually makes them for on here. Anyway, I’m happy to hear that she has such a big space. And the mess doesn’t surprise me. All monitors like to dig, it’s natural.

There are a few YouTube channels you might find interesting that have a lot of things about monitors and their enclosures, conservation, etc. Kamp Keenan and nerd (new england reptile.. something) lol I can find links if you have issues looking them up.

Viewing 2 reply threads

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});